Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Introduction

Hi!
Nice to meet you people :)
I'm Irene Christiani. Just call me Irene, it's easier. I made some blogs before when i was a kid, but, it was just for fun. Haha :D
I live in Bali and i was also born in here. I have 2 younger sisters and a dog.
Well, enough for me -__-
This is my first 'real' blog and i was so excited about it! hehe
In the end, thanks for watching (?) this blog :D and nice to meet you guys!





These are some pictures of myself




=> This is when I was at home after graduation day. I was wearing a black shiny dress from CHICSIMPLE, black scarf from i forgot the brand is, necklace from KK, and I curled my hair and pulled half of them to the back. What do you think?








This picture was taken when i was in Bedugul (a famous highland in Bali) in 'Villa tepi Sawah' or in english means villa by the ricefield, same as its name, the villa is next to a ricefield and the view was great! There's a beautiful river down there and the water was very clean! This is one of my favorite villa that i had stayed in.


Edited with Instagram







      



This is me and my friends. Meet Charity and Lynn. That day was Charity's birthday and my classmates and me tricked her by watering her with fanta, sprite and water. :D

Edited with Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment