Saturday, September 29, 2012

Call Me Tonight

Okay, It has been a long time since I haven't take  any outfit photos, and now here are some outfit photos that I managed to take  a few days ago

















School's getting worse. I don't know why, but I felt like I don't enjoy my life as an high school student. I thought that maybe it's because of some teachers whose act like crazy or something, or the lessons are too much insane, i guess? -_- But, there is friendship factors too. Sometimes I feel like they too careless about me, and they like to separate and make another group (even though there are only 9 students in my class). I don't know whether it's true or not, but i keep surviving trough this high school moments I have been passing through. I asked my parents that I want to move to another school. But, it's really confusing because I'm in 11th grade, and there is one more to finish high school, so my parents said it'll be wasting a lot of money. They said they'll move me to another school if the fees is not expensive. ._.




Black Dress - Chic Simple
Jeans Shirt - Levi's
Bag - Vintage Chanel Bag
Unbranded Pharaoh Necklace
Heels - D&C



Have a nice weekend!

Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment