Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Little to the Mess

Hi guys.. I'm so so so sorry for not updating my blog for about more than a month. I have been busy with my school's assignment (even though there were more than a  week of holidays) and a lot of activities which I joined outside of the school. I'm now in grade 11th. Means that there is only a year before I graduate high school and a year to think where and in what subject I'm going to continue my education. Wew, such a hard decision. Have any of you make your decision yet?

By the way, I' going to share about my 2 or 3 months activities. First of all, I'm going to show you the photos my friends took when we were in Toraja and Makassar last July. So, here it goes.


at the hotel's lobby, was waiting for the bus that would pick us to go around the city

At Trans Studio Theme Park. The first biggest indoor theme park in Indonesia.


City Tour at Toraja. Forgot the place's name.

Ngurah Rai Airport before we flew to Makassar.

Zion Junior High School. It was 4 o'clock in the morning. We had to get ready before the buses picked us up on 10 o'clock in the morning which would take us to Trans Studio





The hotel at Toraja. It has a quite nice view though the room was a little dirty and the service wasn't that good.



Late night bus that took us from Toraja to Makassar

Arrived at the hotel in Toraja at 6 o'clock in the morning.

Our senior. Poor her. She had been taking care of us since the first day we arrived at Makassar, until we went back to Denpasar.

At Ebenheizer Church. Before we went to Toraja.




Thanks for visiting my blog

Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment