Saturday, September 29, 2012

Meet The Culture

Last Tuesday I had a one night retreat with my school. It was very fun though it was only a night. We had a visitor from SCC ( Southern Christian School ) from Tasmania, Australia co-operate with Fusion Bali, and Yogyakarta. But before the retreat began, we had our first field trip in this year. We went to Besakih Temple. The teachers gave us some assignment that we have to do after we went to Besakih Temple. So, we have to tell what we got from there, and tell them in a blog. I already have a blog so, i just put it in here. Is that okay? :)
First, I want to share my photos when I was in there. So, here it goes





























































Thanks for visiting my blog!


Irene 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!

    Visit mine and comment, maybe?
    Shall we follow each other?
    Jessie xx

    ReplyDelete